Welcome to worldwatercolormonth.com.
This Website is operated by Storywize LLC (dba Doodlewash®), a Missouri limited liability company (sometimes referred to as “we,” “us,” “our”).
All references to “you” mean you, an individual. However, if you are using the Services or any related app or service on behalf of a business entity, then “you” means both you and your business entity.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As a result of your use of the Services we may collect (or you may provide to us) information which is not personal in nature and which may not be used to identify you as a specific individual or business (“Anonymous Data”).
As a result of your use of the Services we may collect (or you may provide to us) the following types of information (“Personal Data”):
- Basic Information: Your name, address, email address, phone number, photos, videos, and similar types of information.
- User Account Information: User names, nicknames, passwords, and similar types of information.
- Payment Information: Payment information including credit/debit card numbers, account numbers, and similar types of information.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may collect information about you automatically, including your IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity, time stamps, site navigation, button clicks, and similar types of information. We may also use and/or collect cookies and other types of data files (such as web beacons and cookie-equivalent technology), some of which may be stored on your computer or electronic device for use when you use the Services.
- Your Content: You may also voluntarily provide information and content to us through the Services and also through other communication channels, including artwork, text, photos, videos, audio files, and similar types of information
Sensitive Personal Data
We do not collect sensitive personal data and you should not submit or upload sensitive personal data to our Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Anonymous Data for any purpose not otherwise prohibited by applicable law, without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you, including without limitation sharing and selling Anonymous Data to third parties.
However, we may use your Personal Data as follows:
- Public Profiles: If you upload information to your public profile, or any artwork or other content, then we may share all of the same with other visitors of the Website. For clarity, all of the same will be accessible to anyone that visits the Website.
- Communication Between Users: We may share your user name and real name with other users of the Service which you communicate with directly through the Services. Additionally, any information that you send to other users through our Services will obviously be visible to those other users – this may include Personal Data which you directly share. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to decide what to share, and what not to share, with other users in such communications.
- Our Marketing: We may use Your Content to market and advertise our Services, without compensation to you. If we use Your Content for such purposes, we will generally attempt to provide attribution to you, but we are not required to do so.
- Customization of Services: We may use your Personal Data to customize and/or enhance your use of the Services.
- Advertising: We may use your Personal Data to serve more customized ads to you on the Services.
- Communications: We may use your Personal Data to send communications to you, including marketing communications.
- Payments: If you purchase goods or services through our Services, then we may use your Personal Data to process your purchase and payment.
Improvements to the Services
If you share ideas or suggestions with us regarding how to improve or modify our Services, then we may use all of the same without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you.
Compliance with Legal Process
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Some of the information you provide to us may be changed or deleted by you in your account settings or by contacting us via email. However, even if you change or delete that information, we may retain previous versions of the information for a reasonable period of time in order to continue providing the Services.
Cookies & Tracking Data
Social Media Account Information
The only way for you to control what information is shared with us from your third party social media platforms is to adjust your settings in that platform. We disclaim all liability resulting from the platform’s unauthorized disclosure to us of any information which you had requested the platform not share with us.
Deleting Your Data
Rights Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You have the right to be informed about what data we collect and how we use it.
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to have us rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have us erase, remove, or delete, your Personal Data.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to data portability with respect to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to object to certain uses of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- To the extent you provided consent to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, such withdrawal will not be effective with respect to lawful processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal. (We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.)
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, especially your personally identifiable information and payment information.
However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and credentials.
Except as otherwise required, all notices and communications that you may send to us shall be sent to us, with all expenses prepaid, at the following address: Storywize LLC, 4741 Central St, Suite 221, Kansas City, MO 64112. You may send informal communications to us via the contact form.
This document was last updated on March 23, 2023